Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tackling a UFO - Paganini


In October of 2010 I cut out enough fabric to make two Paganini quilts.  I completed the first one right on time for my entry in the "Le Petite - A Year of Small Projects".  The second one has been sitting in a small bin ever since, so I put it on my UFO list for this quarter.  When I opened the bin to work on it again I found that I had a lot of cut triangles and some sashing.
I am please to say I now have a lot of Half Square Triangles with black corners attached
and a bunch of tiny one inch half square triangles for another project. Oh my! Where does the insanity end?!?

The top is coming along nicely. Even with cat tail interference.
 If I work hard at it I might have it done in time for Halloween night.



Check out Sheen on my new humongous ironing board!  I built it last month with wire shelving and a pine board.  It has a lot of padding under that gray fabric so I think Sheen has claimed it as his new napping spot. He is laying on top of another project I am working on, my mini quilt project for the Schnitzel and Boo Mini Quilt Swap.  I have plans to finish that one up early next week.



=^..^=



2 comments:

  1. Love the UFO. What size will it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see it completed. I did this one a few times in brights, but doll size I believe!

    ReplyDelete